Sales Effectiveness Manager
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution and go to market quickly and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to our customers and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are intellectually curious and will support the development of others as much as their own.
About you and the role
You will ensure that our rapidly growing account executive and BDR teams are equipped to excel through each stage of the buying process. We’re looking for an experienced sales effectiveness and enablement manager to support and develop our sales team through best practices, improved sales techniques, and operations intelligence and mentorship.
You will work cross-functionally, with the sales, marketing, customer success, design, and product teams to ensure always up-to-date material is available for the sales team.
What you’ll do
- Design, facilitate, and ensure effective sales onboarding for new hires, and ongoing skills enhancement for the Account Executive and BDR teams.
- We believe that deliberately designed and choreographed learnings paths are key to scaling our sales team. You’ll own this.
- You’ll be responsible for building sales enablement collateral, including a robust playbook, key messaging by audience segments, competitive battlecards, customer case studies… and you’ll do by.
- Research best-in-class training methodologies, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of onboarding and continued education programs.
- Partner with Sales team as a mentor/coach to improve sales acumen - sourcing methodology, cold calling techniques, preparation of mutual plans, closing steps, etc.
- Work with sales management to assess team skills and development opportunities.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of existing/new sales tools to drive sales efficiency.
- Design and provide ongoing updates to sales territories and named account lists.
- Ensure “data driven” approach towards gathering insights to optimize GTM activities.
- Lead ongoing assessment of the buyer’s journey and coordinate activity to continuous improvement.
- Ensure management and sales reps reports are available to ensure tracking of both proactive/reactive metrics.
- Organize and facilitate Sales Quarterly Business Review (QBR).
Here’s what will help you thrive
- Proven 3+ year experience leading and managing Sales Enablement/Sales Training initiatives in B2B software sales environment.
- High proficiency in modern sales methodologies and sales process.
- Experience running training sessions and building out training. materials.
- Knowledge of how to measure success for enablement initiatives.
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles.
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices including pipeline management and Salesforce dashboards and reporting.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to get stuff done within ambiguity, and at a start-up pace .
Why you want to be at PartnerStack
If you have a curious nature and a strong desire to “build”, as well as, learn new things, then we want to meet you! We’re looking for people with a positive attitude to address complex issues and enjoy working through “white space” to develop something great. We want to work with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment that is characteristic of early stage technology companies like PartnerStack. While our office vibe is casual and the employees are a down-to-earth team, everyone is fully engaged, energized by the work they do and rise to meet challenges everyday.
We strongly believe that diversity strengthens our teams and elevates our company to make us the best version of ourselves. Empathy, ownership, pride in your work, transparency about the good and the bad, as well as an openness to feedback and constructive criticism are characteristics that are really important to us. We are a YCombinator S15 company, and backed by world-class VC's who share our vision and goals to make an impact and not settle on meeting the status quo.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work from home
- Benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance
- Casual dress code
friendly Encouraged office
At PartnerStack our company is built on doing things differently. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
PartnerStack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.