129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are a strong Software Engineer that is not satisfied in meeting the status quo. You are always digging deeper into your code and solutions while collaborating, coaching and mentoring your team to create a best in class solution. You are not afraid to take on new technology challenges but crave working with latest tools and techniques. You doing all of this with a smile and passion that makes not just your work outstanding but all the people around you.
What you’ll do
- Develop/maintain/extend PartnerStack’s Vue.JS frontend and Python backend software systems
- Contribute to the team’s Agile processes
- Exemplify professionalism in engineering stability, maintainability, and performance
- Partner with existing technical leadership to drive constant improvements in engineering processes and strategy
- Actively reach out and collaborate with other teams to keep constant forward momentum
- Mentor, sponsor, and encourage coworkers
You're a great candidate if...
- Proven experience demonstrating in technical leadership, including mentoring and coaching software developers
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with architecture, testability, and refactoring complex systems
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.