Solution Consultant - Presales
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with
partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use
the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the
PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and
bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are
excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
As a Solution Consultant, you will be the subject matter expert working with prospective
PartnerStack customers as they evaluate their current challenges and goals. With a strong
track record of corporate and customer success, PartnerStack is searching for dynamic,
high-energy individuals who understand our buyers, and can deliver dynamic presentations to
illustrate the opportunity that PartnerStack offers our customers. You’ll work as part of an
extended team from early stages of interaction with prospective customers through the
complete customer lifecycle.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Support the sales cycle for solution based activities through customized product
demonstrations, scoping, and hands-on workshops
- Confidently present industry and domain focused expertise to convey understanding to
- Demonstrate business benefits and the value of using the PartnerStack platform
- Drive the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity
- Maintain product competence by keeping abreast of new product enhancements,
product best practices and new product offerings
- Bring a high level of energy to the team.
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and add creative ideas and perspective to all internal
and external interactions
You're a great candidate if...
- 2+ years in multi-product solution selling within SaaS
- Working knowledge of SaaS PRM is nice-to-have
- Able to understand and explain business and technical issues related to Customer’s
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), organizational and time management
- Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate ownership
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize opportunities and tasks
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale
revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in
building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want
PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts
with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their
work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups
to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in
its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new
office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new
employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a
workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to
succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.