New York, NY
At Pathgather, we believe that learning *matters,* and our enterprise software has transformed the learning culture at companies like Qualcomm, Visa, Twitter, Walmart, and HP. With our platform, people at these organizations can find great learning content from any source, share knowledge with their peers, and track their professional development - and we've wrapped it all up into an experience that employees actually love to use.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be working with our development team, the rest of the organization, and our amazing customers to design our core product features. Design is incredibly important to us, so you'll be uniquely positioned to drive those key product decisions everyday and shape the future of learning!
- Own the end-to-end user experience for web and mobile platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally on a strategy that aligns with user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility
- Advocate for continuous improvement by validating ideas with user research
- Develop and maintain a design language system that upholds standards of usability and delight
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to design solutions for proposed features
- Develop sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate design details to both technical & non-technical team members
- Work directly with engineers during the development phase to clarify design intent, adapt to newly discovered issues, and ensure a high standard of quality upon release
- Establish a design process that integrates into the product roadmap & feature development processes
- 4+ years working on web and mobile products
- Strong background in visual design
- Experience with responsive and accessible layouts
- Knowledge of enterprise SaaS platforms
We’ve got an incredible team of innovators and doers, dedicated to making a big impact on the way employees develop within their careers - and we practice what we preach. Your career here will be a challenging, rewarding experience where you’ll learn a lot. We also know that startups can be hard work, which is why we're committed to providing balance - we work from home every Wednesday and spend Friday afternoons learning new things and having fun together.
If you love design, learning, and technology, we’d love to invite you to be part of the Pathgather family. In the meantime, happy learning!