New York, NY
At Pathgather, we believe that the best learning experiences at work are the ones powered by employees. Our enterprise learning platform is used by some of the largest companies in the world like Capital One, HP, Visa and Qualcomm to help their employees find great learning content from any source, share knowledge with their peers, and track their progress towards career goals - and we've wrapped it all up into an experience that employees actually love to use.
We're expanding our product team and are looking for an experienced product manager to join us to help make enterprise learning better. In this role, you will manage the product roadmap and backlog for our enterprise learning product, working across our internal teams and customers to help transform the way employees learn in the workplace.
- Manage our product backlog to ensure we can execute on our roadmap while remaining responsive to the needs of our enterprise customers
- Collect, organize and prioritize feature requests for all of our internal functions: Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing
- Collect and analyze insights from the market, customers, and users to enable us to make better product decisions
- Act as product owner on our agile product development team
- Work with our design team to research, brainstorm, and prototype features
- Distribute product knowledge amongst our internal teams - especially Sales and Customer Success
- Work with leadership to establish a scalable roadmap process to balance long-term product strategy with our business goals
- 4+ years of experience managing enterprise SaaS products
- Strong background in technology, with understanding or experience in software engineering
- Experience using "jobs-to-be-done" (or similar) as a structured approach to uncovering user needs
- Ability to write requirements that are clear and actionable for features and enhancements.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas, processes and solutions to teams
- Experience leveraging research and data to make better product decisions
- Motivated by team success, not just individual glory; you’re a supportive person who’s eager to engage and collaborate
- A strong interest in educational trends and how adults learn deeper skills - especially in e-learning
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of enterprise learning and HR information systems a plus
- No relocation, local candidates only
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Equity package
- Health/dental/vision benefits
We’ve got an incredible team of innovators and doers, dedicated to making a big impact on the way employees advance their careers through learning - and we practice what we preach. Your career here will be a challenging, rewarding experience where you’ll learn a lot. Join us and discover where the future of learning and talent is headed!