Customer Success Associate
New York, NY
At Pathgather, we believe that learning *matters,* and our enterprise software has transformed the learning culture at companies like Qualcomm, Visa, Capital One, Walmart, and HP. With our platform, people at these organizations can find great learning content from any source, share knowledge with their peers, and track their professional development - and we've wrapped it all up into an experience that employees actually love to use.
As a Customer Success Associate, you'll have an amazing opportunity to work directly with our customers to expand and enhance learning at these companies by:
- Mastering the inner workings of a full enterprise learning platform and translating that expertise to customers.
- Onboarding and support for a diverse set of Pathgather’s end-users
- Building technical implementation expertise to assist with software troubleshooting
- Maintaining strong customer relationships through efficient, clear communication
- Building training materials that help learners maximize their career development in the platform
- Streamlining Pathgather’s administrative support of account champions
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You love making order out of chaos. We have over 100,000 users on our platform, and that number is growing every day. The ideal candidate would take in this data, recognize patterns quickly, and offer proactive solutions to streamline our processes.
- You enjoy helping people solve problems. Pathgather is a powerful platform, and an ideal candidate would love communicating with and empowering end users to help them get the most from their time in the tool.
- You're passionate about learning. Customer Success at Pathgather is all about transforming the learning culture for our users. It takes drive and excitement!
We’ve got an incredible team of innovators and doers, dedicated to making a big impact on the way employees develop within their careers - and we practice what we preach. Your career here will be a challenging, rewarding experience. You'll learn a lot.
We also know that startups can be hard work, which is why we're committed to providing balance - we work from home every Wednesday and spend Friday afternoons learning new things and having fun together.
If you’re committed to working passionately alongside our customers to create real change for their employees, we’d love to invite you to be part of the Pathgather family.
In the meantime, happy learning!