New York, NY
At Pathgather, we believe that learning *matters* and that modern companies can't afford to provide the same tired, low-quality experiences they've been using for the last few decades. Our enterprise learning platform is used by some of the largest companies in the world like Qualcomm, Walmart, HP, and Visa to help their employees find great learning content from any source, share knowledge with their peers, and track their progress towards career goals - and we've wrapped it all up into an experience that employees actually love to use.We're growing in a big way and are looking for experienced sales engineers to join our team & help make enterprise learning better. You'll be working directly with sales, product, and customer success to advance the learning ecosystems of some of the most innovative companies in the world which will be both extremely challenging and rewarding.
- Maintain product knowledge and present the Pathgather modern learning platform directly to clients
- Assist the sales team in understanding complex client needs and propose technical solutions or alternatives when applicable to advance the sales process.
- Act as a technical liaison to our sales and product development teams, translating prospective and existing customer needs into defined product requirements.
- Manage and execute client-facing technical discovery, delivery of technical pre-sales presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Support the execution of the RFI/RFP process by providing responses to the inquiries of our potential partners.
- Collaborate with account executives on customer specific sales strategies.
- 2+ years in the Enterprise Learning, Talent Management, or Human Capital Management industry
- 2+ years as a sales and/or solutions consultant (or equivalent customer-facing role)
- Strong understanding of SaaS-based platforms (ideally HR technology) and associated security considerations for enterprise clients
- Nice to have: ability and/or willingness to use BI Tools, SQL, and web API experience
We're excited to invite you to be part of the team! We’ve got an incredible team of innovators and doers, dedicated to making a big impact on the way employees develop within their careers - and we practice what we preach. Your career here will be a challenging and rewarding experience where you’ll learn a lot. We also know that startups can be hard work, which is why we're committed to providing balance - we work from home every Wednesday and spend Friday afternoons learning new things and having fun together.
If you’re committed to working passionately alongside our customers to create real change for their employees, we’d love to invite you to be part of the Pathgather family. In the meantime, happy learning!