Associate, Brokerage Partnerships
San Francisco /
We have an exciting opportunity for an entry-level early hire on the Marketing Team at Pathpoint. The Marketing team is focused on growing and servicing our customer base: insurance agents nationwide. It is a great role for someone who is looking for the ability to learn and grow while being part of an early-stage San Francisco-based insurance technology startup.
Ideal candidates will be extremely detail-oriented, customer-focused, and excited about a fast-paced environment where they are constantly challenged and learning. They will work as part of closely-knit team but must also be able to work independently and initiate and complete projects.
What you'll do:
- Help build and refine the pieces of the Marketing sales funnel.
- Develop leads, present to potential customers and activate users.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed execution plans and quarterly roadmaps to meet objectives.
- Help build processes that provide a seamless customer experience from activation onward.
- Establish client relationships and liaison with customers to obtain feedback and address concerns.
- Refine sales strategy by providing strategic insights and themes.
- Help manage and track engagement data.
- Generate and track KPI data to be used by the Marketing team for strategic decisions.
What we look for:
- Property & Casualty / Surplus license required. We will sponsor highly qualified candidates.
- Genuine interest in fundamentally changing the insurance industry landscape through technology.
- Excitement for traveling domestically up to 75% of the time.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to achieve goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Experience performing qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Google Suite specifically Excel/Google Sheets.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Outstanding academic credentials.
Pathpoint builds the next generation of tools for the $160B Excess and Surplus Lines insurance market. We’re working with the premier carriers and brokerages to build a new trading experience that turns painful and time consuming back and forth into a seamless digital experience across various devices, divisions, and domains. We work with carriers to distribute their specialty products digitally, enabling faster and easier trading.
Pathpoint was founded by Bobby Touran, Alex Bargmann, and Jay Palekar and is backed by top tier venture investors.
Pathpoint is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.