Full Time /
Pathpoint is building the modern distribution infrastructure for the $120B E&S insurance market. Today, more than 20% of commercial insurance business is placed into the E&S market, yet agents, brokers, and carriers rely on analog, inefficient, and imprecise systems, paperwork, and tools in order to transact. Pathpoint is the only wholesale distribution platform that use technology to connect carriers and agents around the country, streamlining and automating submissions, underwriting, binding, compliance, payments, and service more through technology and and people. All brought to you by a team committed to raising the bar in E&S insurance.(Learn more)
We are looking for self motivated, competitive, and aggressive sales professionals for this leadership position. This is a role that has limitless earning potential, but allows for work life balance because you will work from home and travel is very limited. Relationships are built via zoom meetings and phone calls with clients. Cold calling is not needed in this role as we are adding approximately 700 new agents to our platform a month, so your time is spent working with agents who have submitted an account and closing deals along with encouraging agents to submit again.
What you’ll do
- Own the relationship with retail agents in a specified region and be accountable for those agents submitting accounts to Pathpoint monthly.
- Build relationships with retail agencies in your region and establish Pathpoint as a trusted E&S digital option for small commercial P&C accounts.
- Achieve weekly production targets and KPIs for sales activity on the Pathpoint platform.
- Execute retail agent onboarding strategy and implementation, and conduct onboarding sessions with retail agent partners.
- Lead Monthly and Quarterly Business reviews with large accounts
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience in commercial P&C E&S products with nationally-recognized insurance carriers, intermediaries, or brokerages.
- Direct experience within the MGA, Programs, or E&S Binding authority space.
- Track record of building and maintaining strategic retail agent partnerships.
- Proven ability to lead sales meetings with senior executives at retail agents.
- Internal drive to be the top performer
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to constantly problem solve and think creatively while keeping goals in sight.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimal travel needed
What we offer
- A product culture that gives you the time and space required to build great things.
- A flexible time off policy
- Competitive compensation, equity, and healthcare packages
- A $500 annual home office stipend to invest in your work space
- A $300 monthly lunch stipend
- A $50 per month home wifi reimbursement
- Paid Maternity/ Paternity benefit
- A flexible vacation policy and a team that understands building a company is a marathon, not a sprint
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Early stage well-funded company
Hard Problems Drive Us: We believe the insurance industry hasn’t kept up with changing times and fixing that is a hard problem.
We Start with Why: Seek to understand what customers care about. Use data to challenge assumptions and figure out the problem.
We Take Ownership and Accountability: We think people are their happiest when they have high ownership and accountability over the problems confronting them and are empowered to move decisively to work on them.
We Work Together: Nothing happens without the individual efforts of our team members, but effective teamwork is how we build and maintain customer value.
We Move Forward: We value the ability to persist through adversity to achieve goals and believe speed plays an important role.
Pathpoint is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pathpoint considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.