What is Pathrise?
Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first.
Every day we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the jobs of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
We are looking to hire a full-time Program Manager for our rapidly scaling tracks within: product, strategy & operations, marketing, and data! This role will work closely with our team of mentors and will have a lot of autonomy to help our tracks reach their full potential.
You can contribute to Pathrises' already proven success, with a 98% placement rate and with 3x YoY growth -- it is the perfect time to jump in!
- Be the main point of contact for one or more of our industry tracks and facilitate communication between cross-functional teams in engineering, product, design, marketing, data and sales.
- You will understand the current job market and what requirements are needed to elevate our curriculum and content organization.
- You will manage a team of amazing Teaching Assistant's and Part-Time mentors and help them improve processes, increase retention and improve our curriculum and program offerings, this includes weekly 1-on-1's and helping them stay on track and reaching the goals we set out in the tracks road map.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and deliver projects end to end to drive our tracks forward. This includes topical areas such as curriculum and program admissions criteria
- Have several data-driven frameworks for setting, achieving and measuring projects successes and challenges
- 3+ years of experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, or similar role in the tech space
- Experience leading an internal team through multiple sprint cycles
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with at least one project management tool (Asana, Trello, Jira, etc..)
- Highly adaptable, resilient, and calm under pressure given change and context switching is constant
- Experience within recruitment, talent or university admissions program management or similar related field
- Knowledge of various industries within the current job market landscape
- Experience with working with management to create and drive KPIs forward
- A superb planner, collaborator & communicator with excellent organization skills who can distill sophisticated, cross-functional dependencies into timelines to drive execution
- growing employees: we value giving and receiving feedback (constructively) and we value continuous improvement. We want you to grow professionally and we include a professional development stipend to help you achieve that.
- diversity, equity and inclusion: we value people, opinions and thoughts from diverse backgrounds. Our culture is built upon the pillar of ‘DEI is not a separate initiative from Pathrise it is a part of Pathrise.’ We invite all to share their stories and we believe that it is through acceptance and curiosity that we can create a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
- grit and passion: we are a small but agile team, everyone has a hand in determining how we grow as a business and as a team. We support one another to reach our dreams of changing how job seekers find employment and we are fiercely passionate about working hard to achieve that!
- 100% remote work now and in the future!
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Yearly Growth Target Bonuses and Equity
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Professional Development Stipends
- Bi-annual team building off-sites and monthly happy hour events
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are also interested in the fellowship, please apply here: https://www.pathrise.com/apply.