Associate Product Manager
What is Pathrise?
Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first.
Everyday we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the job of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to come join our growing team. In this position, you will work directly with our CEO and our Partner of Design as well as cross functionally with Growth, Engineering and Operations to build our learning management system for our students. On the flip side, you will get to stay up-to-date by working systematically on how to manage our product; finding the best optimization for current and future growth.
- A strong communicator that can explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Loves mentorship and helping others succeed
- Solves problems with an engineering and analytical mindset
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and works with a bias for action
- Have the potential to “scale” with the company and take the lead as we grow
What You Will Do
- Develop and measure the effectiveness of a centralized LMS/accountability web-based platform to optimize all of the custom workflows we have with Pathrise fellows
- Ideating, scoping, and prioritizing new product features that are high value
- Making key technical decisions on how to build out Pathrise features and tools
- Incorporating hybrid human-machine interfaces to increase efficiency and efficacy
- Tackling growth from a product perspective
- Review industry evaluations and handle admissions conversations with potential fellows
- Contribute to curriculum and teaching sessions and workshops
- Handle fellow queries for job search support and interview practice
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Free daily catered lunches and snacks
- Commuting costs covered
- Unlimited PTO
- Ability to grow in your career and make a difference to individuals and the society
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are also interested in the fellowship, please apply here: https://www.pathrise.com/apply.