Senior Program Operations Manager
Program Management – Open Roles /
What is Pathrise?
Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first.
Every day we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the jobs of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
We are looking to hire a full-time Senior Program Operations Manager to serve as a general manager (GM) for one more of our industry tracks. At Pathrise, each of our industry tracks serves as a distinct product line and business unit with the potential for 10x current scale. As the strategic owner of a track, you will play a pivotal and early role in helping Pathrise grow and scale.
Our Senior Program Operations Managers should be superb planners, collaborators, and communicators with excellent organization skills who can distill sophisticated, cross-functional dependencies into timelines to drive execution. You will lead a track end-to-end by collaborating cross-functionally with growth, admissions, operations, product, and recruiting on key initiatives. You will also oversee hiring and performance management of a network of part-time industry mentors to optimize placement outcomes for our fellows.
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and deliver projects end-to-end to drive our tracks forward.
- Partner closely with industry experts to ensure a deep understanding of the current job market for your industry track to drive product-market fit.
- Manage a network of part-time industry mentors and ensure we are hitting KPIs, such as those related to mentorship quality and availability.
- Evaluate fellow engagement, satisfaction, retention, and placement to inform optimal program structure and design
- Leverage data analytics, experimental design, and project management frameworks to remove bottlenecks in our core funnel, from admissions to retention to placement.
- Develop industry track personas and collaborate with the growth and admissions teams to ensure our admissions criteria and processes are aligned
- Collaborate with the product team and industry experts on curriculum strategy
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, Consultant, or similar role in the tech space
- A special combination of grit and tenacity where individual contribution is high leverage short-term, but making thoughtful decisions to scale and delegate long-term
- Experience leading an internal team through multiple sprint cycles
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with at least one project management tool (Asana, Trello, Jira, etc..)
- Highly adaptable, resilient, and calm under pressure given change and context switching is constant
- Experience within recruitment, talent or university admissions program management or similar related field
- Knowledge of various industries within the current job market landscape
- Experience with working with management to create and drive KPIs forward
- 100% remote work now and in the future!
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Yearly Growth Target Bonuses and Equity
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Professional Development Stipends
- Bi-annual team building off-sites and monthly happy hour events (when it is safe to do so)
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are also interested in the fellowship, please apply here: https://www.pathrise.com/apply.