Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
Engineering – Open Roles /
What is Pathrise?
Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first.
Every day we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the jobs of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
Pathrise (YC W18) is changing the way job seekers find their dream job. Built around aligned incentives, we help build equity in the job search process by providing 1-on-1 mentorship, training, and a platform to uplift job seekers and ultimately, help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. We’ve already helped more than a thousand fellows land meaningful jobs, and helped them earn over $90M in salary. You can read more about what drives us to do what we do in our manifesto.
We’re looking to grow our product and engineering team to help build the next generation of our platform. In this role, you’ll work side-by-side with our CTO and product team to design, architect, and launch complex new features and systems with a special focus on crafting a beautiful user experience.
Who You Are
- You think critically about what you build and why.
- You believe the best product is the one that helps users accomplish their goals while growing the business.
- You are looking to grow, take on new challenges, and constantly learn. You're excited by the potential of leading a team.
- You are driven to create life-changing and lasting impact.
- You enjoy building equitable and inclusive solutions and champion the voice of customers.
- You're able and willing to wear multiple hats. You're comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment and enjoy taking ownership.
- Collaborate closely with product, design, and our CTO to build new user and internal-facing solutions from start to finish.
- Design and architect new systems, with a special focus on crafting a beautiful and performant user experience.
- Use your full-stack engineering knowledge to build features on our platform that solve problems for our customers and internal teams.
- Identify opportunities for improving the platform based on data, research, and your own insight and creativity.
- Influence product strategy and the roadmap by working closely with the Head of Product.
- 2+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop full stack web applications and experience, working with external APIs
- Ability to ramp up quickly and own features end-to-end
- 100% remote work now and in the future!
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Twice-yearly Performance Bonuses
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Professional Development Stipends
- Bi-annual team building off-sites (when it is safe to do so) and monthly virtual happy hours!
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are also interested in the fellowship, please apply here: https://www.pathrise.com/apply.