Apply For Future Roles
Atlanta Metropolitan Area /
At Patientco, we are building the future of healthcare payments. Our technology is helping create a better payment experience for patients and in turn, providing incredible value to healthcare providers across the U.S. Whether you are customer facing or working diligently behind the scenes, everyone at Patientco plays a vital role in improving the healthcare experience of millions of people. It’s a big job, but we wouldn’t have it any other way!
- If you don’t see a job listed for you but think you’ve got what it takes to add value to our team, we want to hear from you. Fill out your information to let us more about you.
- If you have been referred by one of our team members, clients, or friends, please let us know that too.
How we take care of the people who work here:
• An open and casual office environment (currently fully remote until further notice) that values excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor.
• We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment. We don’t do time tracking, limit PTO, or micro-manage.
• Catered Friday Lunches (when we're back in the office) as well as frequent lunch'n learns, catered trainings, fully stocked fridge and snack pantry, etc.
• Full Benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K, budget for continued education, and more
• Monthly budget for cell phone/office supplies
Check out more information about us at www.patientcolife.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our Talent Acquisition Manager - Matt Needleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.