Senior Financial Analyst
Atlanta Metropolitan Area
Finance and Operations – Finance
At Patientco, we are building the future of healthcare payments. Our technology is helping create a better payment experience for patients and in turn, providing incredible value to healthcare providers across the U.S. Whether you are customer facing or working diligently behind the scenes, everyone at Patientco plays a vital role in improving the healthcare experience of millions of people. It’s a big job, but we wouldn’t have it any other way!
As the Senior Financial Analyst you will be an integral part of the Finance Team and responsible for the financial operations, business performance analysis, reporting and forecasting at Patientco. The Sr. Financial Analyst will make an impact modeling and analyzing for business operations. In addition to their operational analysis, this position will work with sales team to generate and maintain pricing for prospects/clients. Do you have a passion for updating financial models? Do you enjoy helping the business and leadership with data driven decision making? Want to make an impact with high quality data in a fast paced environment? Read On!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Analyzes, reviews, formulates and completes pricing with internal stakeholders for prospects and clients
- Regularly assist the executive team in special projects / report
- Collect, manipulate and analyze data across functions within the business
- Calculate, facilitate and pay commissions monthly
- Assist with critical and complex analysis, providing detailed business explanations behind variance against forecast for Income statement, balance sheet and cash flows.Uses analytics and metrics to improve processes, track key performance indicators and provide analysis to support business decisions.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management tools
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance metrics including all areas of revenue, cost of goods, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, complex financial models and other ad- hoc projects
- Synthesizing complex findings into communicated action items and recommendations
- Assists with data integrity and data balancing of data warehouse and reporting
- Prepares regular and ad hoc presentations to highlight financial trends, summarize business plans and communications process changes across the organization
- BA or BS required
- 5+ years of accounting or finance experience
- Advanced analytical skills with 3+ years in financial forecasts and budget models
- Experience working Quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Positive can- do attitude with no fear in approaching complex problems
- Proven track record of ability to roll- up sleeves and work collaboratively across teams
- Experience with BI tools a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Strong attention to detail while not losing sight of the big picture
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate up down and across the organization
We are a team at Patientco and that’s not just some corporate mumbo jumbo. We expect a ton out of everyone here but that’s what makes it great. The whole is far greater than the sum of its parts. We value excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor.
We take care of our own at Patientco. Some of the highlights include our infamous “Free Food Fridays”, casual dress code, no vacation tracking, monthly social events, and of course a full benefits package including health/dental/vision/401k. Bottom line: it’s a great place to work!