Senior Implementation Consultant
Atlanta, GA /
Client Onboarding – Client Onboarding /
At Patientco, we are building the future of healthcare payments. We now facilitate payments for over 5% of the US patient population which means our technology is helping create a better payment experience for over 27 million patients and in turn, providing incredible value to healthcare providers across the U.S.
As the Senior Implementation Consultant you will be an integral part of the Onboarding team, and will be a sought after expert in providing guidance and solutions for our most complex and sophisticated customer implementations. You are the link between our higher tier customers and internal teams to create project plans and solutions that foster an exceptional onboarding experience. You will translate our customers’ needs into project scope, detailed requirements, and will configure software to meet their requirements.
You should have a love of problem solving and should be used to being the person that everyone else goes to with the hard questions. You should have experience managing senior level customer relationships, building trust and ensuring that customers are set up for long term success.
Does that sound like you? Read on!
*For this position we are open to people living anywhere in the EST or CST time zones.
We’re offering the opportunity to:
- Manage and lead technology implementation for top-tier clients spread across client sites and systems, driving best practices from the beginning to ensure our customers are leveraging the Patientco platform to meet their business goals
- Assume both leadership and/or supporting role on projects and work without direct supervision, interfacing with customers’ IT and revenue cycle leaders
- Own customer engagement during the project adoption and implementation phases
- Develop and present comprehensive project documentation and results to customers
- Collaborate with customer success team members to ensure successful hand off and continued customer success
- Work with product and engineering on a regular basis to communicate client needs for upcoming project work
- Work with the client success organization to organize client data, leveraging our data analysis tool MicroStrategy, to produce diagrams and reports and deliver findings to clients
Some experience that might help for the opportunity:
- Excellent Project Management skills with end to end management including: accurately determining the length and difficulty of tasks and sub-projects, setting clear, realistic, defined, measurable goals for success, setting priorities and time-milestones to accomplish tasks on time, and anticipating roadblocks and develops contingencies to redirect tasks
- Experience collaborating with diverse internal teams including engineering, product, customer success/support, operations, etc.
- The ability to create and deliver presentations using messaging, imagery, data visualizations, etc. that convey information to technical and non-technical audiences accurately and clearly
- Experience establishing, organizing, assessing, and monitoring the progress of projects in conjunction with stakeholders, ensuring that others involved in the project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Experience negotiating with stakeholders related to establishing scope, schedules, and key milestone dates
- Experience navigating, supporting, and executing on change management concepts within an organization
- Experience distilling important information from leadership and sharing with stakeholders and others as appropriate
- Competence communicating with executive stakeholders, up down and across internal and external project teams
- Experience understanding client businesses to develop and communicate solution design and product enhancement opportunities that solve customer needs
- Experience developing technical solutions to new or highly complex problems that cannot be solved using existing methods or approaches
How we take care of the people who work here:
• An open and casual office environment (currently fully remote until further notice) that values excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor
• We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment. We don’t do time tracking, limit PTO, or micro-manage.
• Full Benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K, budget for continued education, and more
• Monthly budget for cell phone/office supplies
• Yearly budget for continuing education
Check out more information about us at www.patientcolife.com