Senior Product Manager
Atlanta, GA /
Product – Product Management /
At Patientco, we are building the future of healthcare payments. We now facilitate payments for over 5% of the US patient population which means our technology is helping create a better payment experience for over 25 million patients and in turn, providing incredible value to healthcare providers across the U.S.
As the Senior Product Manager you will be an integral part of the Product Management Team working directly with internal stakeholders (development, sales, customer support, customer success, strategy, and marketing) as well as external stakeholders (customers and end users) to own the roadmap of our enterprise-facing patient payments experience platform. You should have a passion for using data to drive insights and understandings around product decisions because you will be responsible for collaborating with the product and development teams to design and develop software that drives better utilization and empowers users to make smarter decisions improving productivity and results, ultimately driving more patient payments.
Does that sound like you? Read on!
*We are open to this person working from anywhere in the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
We’re offering the opportunity to:
- Identify new market opportunities and developing strategies for capturing those opportunities
- Assess healthcare and technology trends and implications
- Understand the competitive landscape and buyer feedback
- Understand user needs using quantitative and qualitative tactics, including using standard product analytics tools
- Understand the economics of the company and how your roadmap will influence key financial metrics
- Define vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product area
- Collaborate with clients, prospects, other product managers, designers, customer-facing teams, and partners to identify and scope product features and improvements
- Define metrics of success for each feature and gather data to ensure business, client and strategic objectives are met
- Own and manage the product end-to-end development process (writing requirements, running sprints, backlog grooming, etc.)
- Partner with product marketing, sales, and client-facing teams to ensure go-to-market success
- Mentor other product managers and designers
- Promote Lean Product Management best practices and actively leading changes to improve internal processes
Some experience that might help for the opportunity:
- Be driven by our mission to improve the healthcare patient payments experience
- Have demonstrated consistent success in leading the definition and launch of enterprise solutions
- Proven ability to align multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities into a viable, valuable solution for your customers
- Experience solving important customer and internal problems that others may be unaware of
- Demonstrate user experience design and technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with design and engineering teams
- Ability to be a strong and effective communicator and can interact with audiences of all layers internally and externally
- Have 5+ years of hands-on SaaS, agile product management experience
- Have 3+ years of experience in the health tech industry in product management, implementation, or similar role specifically involved in products for Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Industrial Design, Engineering, Business or other problem-solving discipline (highly preferred)
How we take care of the people who work here:
• An open and casual company environment that values excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor
• Full Benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K, budget for continued education, and more
• Yearly budget for continuing education
Research shows that women (and folks from other marginalized groups) apply to 20% fewer jobs than men because they feel like they need to meet 100% of the listed criteria. On the other hand, men are more likely to apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes for this role, but don’t necessarily meet every single criteria, please get in touch with us. We’d love to chat and see if you could be a great fit.