Atlanta, GA /
Client Onboarding – Client Onboarding /
At Patientco, we are building the future of healthcare payments. We now facilitate patient payments for 5% of the US population which means our technology is helping create a better payment experience for over 23 million patients and in turn, providing incredible value to healthcare providers across the U.S.
As the Implementation Consultant you will be working within the Customer Onboarding team as well as with Sales, Product & Engineering, Customer Success, and Operations to manage new implementations and ensure customer satisfaction. New solution deployment is a big undertaking and as the IC, you’ll lead the product adoption by analyzing and identifying unique customer needs, making solution recommendations, and configuring the product and unique workflow design for your customer. We look for people who care deeply about customer experience, clear communication, creative problem solving and making progress together with their team of internal and external stakeholders.
We’re offering the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with a team of high-performing project managers, product managers, engineers, vendor managers, and customer success managers to own the solution-deployment of an enterprise level payments software.
- Make a huge impact to enterprise health systems nationwide by managing their adoption of our market-leading patient financial experience software.
- Assume a leadership role, independently drive solutions and iterate on product-adoption processes. If you have a better way, we’re open to that!
- Collaborate with implementation team members to develop stronger understanding of client needs and measures of implementation success.
Some experience that might help for the opportunity:
- Project management experience at a software company involving a high level of analytical problem solving
- The ability to manage numerous external stakeholders through a technical and operational change
- Effective communication with team/manager/stakeholders keeping everyone updated on project status, tracking, risks, etc.
- Technical expertise with a customer facing product and configuration of software platforms for customers
How we take care of the people who work here:
• An open and casual company environment that values excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor
• Full Benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K, budget for continued education, and more
• Yearly budget for continuing education
Research shows that women (and folks from other marginalized groups) apply to 20% fewer jobs than men because they feel like they need to meet 100% of the listed criteria. On the other hand, men are more likely to apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria. If you think you have what it takes for this role, but don’t necessarily meet every single criteria, please get in touch with us. We’d love to chat and see if you could be a great fit.