Enterprise Sales Executive
Philadelphia Metropolitan Area
Sales – Sales Reps
Full Time - Remote
At Patientco, we are building the future of healthcare payments. Our technology is helping create a better payment experience for patients and in turn, providing incredible value to healthcare providers across the U.S. Whether you are customer facing or working diligently behind the scenes, everyone at Patientco plays a vital role in improving the healthcare experience of millions of people. It’s a big job, but we wouldn’t have it any other way!
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be directly responsible for the growth of Patientco. This role requires a driven individual who possesses the passion for working with health systems and focused on revenue generation through new client acquisition. You will need a knack for enterprise selling with the mentality to work in team sales environment (including implementation, marketing, development) that comes with scrappy start-ups.
You will be an integral part of the team, identifying and executing on strategic opportunities that will significantly impact top-line revenue as well as establishing Patientco as the market leader in Patient Payments technology. You will be responsible for exceeding quarterly and annual bookings and revenue objectives by closing new deals with large Healthcare Providers.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will have high visibility in the company as well as key partnerships internally with Implementations, Product, Engineering and Marketing. You are passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business salesperson who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive healthcare revenue cycle cloud companies on the planet! If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Patientco is the place for you.
Why we need you on our team:
- Accountable for direct, new business sales revenue within strategic Enterprise Healthcare accounts.
- Responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities within a defined territory
- Building trust of key decision makers to foster and develop prospects
- Trusted advisor and championing thought leadership in Patient Financial Experience space
- Drive complex solution sales cycles, aligning Prospect needs and gaps with solution offering, through collaboration across internal teams -- (marketing, implementations, account management and engineering)Utilize your experience and consultative selling skills to support Executive Sponsors within key accounts to drive value realization
- Define and drive prospecting and lead generation strategy to aggressively build rolling six quarter pipeline
- Successfully understand product functionality to position Patientco as a market leader to replace legacy revenue cycle patient payment solutions.
- Close business and ensure revenue targets are delivered consistently
- Follow documented Sales Process for deal advancement and solution design
- Utilize Salesforce CRM effectively to reflect accurate Sales Stages, Forecast Category, and Opportunity closure timeline
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of selling to the C-level within Healthcare accounts from a direct, field sales position
- Minimum of 5+ years sales experience of selling disruptive solutions in cloud / SaaS technology or business applications
- Demonstrated ownership of the complete sales process from prospecting through close.
- Experience simplifying complex solutions to simple understanding of value
- Deep understanding of Healthcare Finance space and needs of key Financial stakeholders within Enterprise Health Systems
- Demonstrated listening skills with ability to adapt to other styles of communication
- Excellent presentation skills are required
- Proven successful experience on transformational sales
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together and collaborating with multiple constituents within a company to maximize on sales
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Historic success in exceeding quota and delivering quality solutions for Client Success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time, as required for sales activity
We are a team at Patientco and that’s not just some corporate mumbo jumbo. We expect a ton out of everyone here but that’s what makes it great. The whole is far greater than the sum of its parts. We value excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor.
We take care of our own at Patientco. Some of the highlights include our infamous “Free Food Fridays”, casual dress code, no vacation tracking, monthly social events, and of course a full benefits package including health/dental/vision/401k. Bottom line: it’s a great place to work!