Customer Success Manager
Atlanta Metropolitan Area
Customer Experience – Customer Success
At Patientco, we are building the future of healthcare payments. Our technology is helping create a better payment experience for patients and in turn, providing incredible value to healthcare providers across the U.S. Whether you are customer facing or working diligently behind the scenes, everyone at Patientco plays a vital role in improving the healthcare experience of millions of people. It’s a big job, but we wouldn’t have it any other way!
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be working across the organization (Sales, Support, Product, Engineering, Implementation, etc.) to ensure that Patientco is building strong relationships that persist through (and lengthen) the life cycle of our customers. Here, CSMs are the customer-champions who make sure the hospital systems who use our technology are realizing the full expected ROI from their partnership with Patientco.
Do you have a passion for excellent customer communication? Do you love data and enjoy keen trend analysis? Are you a creative problem solver and love empowering customers to solve problems using technology?
If so, read on!
Why we need you on our team:
- Develop and maintain the relationship with our customers’ operational leadership; Typically Manager level as well as end users. Train clients on new features and workflow optimizations.
- Work within Patientco user and admin consoles to setup new and existing features.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and match surfaced performance improvement opportunities to mitigate risks to stated goals.
- Gather and understand user feedback on new and existing product features and synthesize that feedback to the product team. Advocate for enhancements internally and communicate expectations externally to customers.
- Partner with the Senior Customer Success Managers to be responsible for customer satisfaction and retention by anticipating needs, resolving issues, empowering the optimized use of the platform, and communicating new enhancements and solutions.
- Prioritize and surface issues to Senior Customer Success Managers that may lead to client attrition risk.
- Be a Project Manager (even without the certification) to coordinate and influence internal and external teams to resolve escalated client issues.
- Be a Customer Consultant. Analyze the customer’s use of the product and identify trends and success metrics by running reports with our data visualization tools. Share opportunities with customers for greater efficiency, optimization and ROI.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing of new product features before execution within customer environments.
- Work with Customer Support and Support Engineer to ensure all support issues and needs have been resolved.
- Get curious, be proactive, investigate, create solutions, adapt, iterate, learn!
- A depth of experience in Customer Success. You’ve been the one to both understand customer needs as well as execute to deliver on satisfaction, value, adoption and utilization of a technology platform in Healthcare.
- Familiarity working with complex health systems and a basic understanding of the revenue cycle processes.
- Experience being a strong team player as well as a self-starter. The ability to work across teams, set expectations and request support will be crucial.
- The all-important skill of Public Speaking as well as effective communication over the phone, email, and in-person both with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving. The ability to ask the crucial questions to arrive at solutions.
- Project Management skills, again, even without official certification.
- Data skills - analyzing trends, reports, using data visualization tools, all that good stuff.
- The ability to deftly navigate difficult customer conversations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 4 years of relevant experience within healthcare
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
We are a team at Patientco and that’s not just some corporate mumbo jumbo. We expect a ton out of everyone here but that’s what makes it great. The whole is far greater than the sum of its parts. We value excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humor.
We take care of our own at Patientco. Some of the highlights include our infamous “Free Food Fridays”, casual dress code, no vacation tracking, monthly social events, and of course a full benefits package including health/dental/vision/401k. Bottom line: it’s a great place to work!