Boston, MA /
Product – Product Management /
PatientPing is an innovative care collaboration platform that reduces the cost of healthcare and improves patient outcomes by seamlessly connecting providers to coordinate patient care. The platform enables providers to collaborate on shared patients through a comprehensive suite of solutions and allows provider organizations, health plans, governments, individuals and the organizations supporting them to leverage real-time patient data to reach their shared goals of improving the efficiency of our healthcare system.
As the Product Manager, you will be working closely with a cross functional team of software engineers, QAs, designers, internal stakeholders, and end users to identify and solve problems that allow our customers to successfully coordinate care for patients. You will design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that delight users and facilitate the success of critical customer initiatives. We’re looking for a product manager who deeply understands and can champion our internal and external customers in a complex B2B environment.
What Success Looks Like:
In 3 Months:
• You understand the existing processes & tools for facilitating core use cases of the PatientPing system.
• You are providing daily guidance to the team to plan and clearly understand short-term deliverables, while coordinating with the broader product organization to contribute to the medium- to long-term roadmap.
• You are triaging, prioritizing, and making tradeoffs daily, balancing competing needs & interests.
In 6 Months:
• You are working collaboratively with the agile team, internal stakeholders (operations, support, sales), and end users to drive effective execution. You are continuously maintaining, prioritizing, and iterating on your product backlog.
• You are launching new product initiatives (alphas, betas) by defining problems, gathering requirements, writing user stories, building clarity and understanding within the agile pod, and iterating on prototypes with users and customers
• You are building and expanding on user metrics and instrumentation to identify opportunities to unblock product growth and adoption.
In 12 Months:
• You are managing a long-term product roadmap that connects to PatientPing KPIs and success metrics, our overall product strategy, as well as key customer problem themes for 2021 and beyond.
What You Need:
• You have product management, business analyst, or product owner related experience in a software product that people use as a regular part of their daily work.
• You’re familiar with iterative and agile development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
• You’re comfortable driving projects from idea to launch to outcomes, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines.
• You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• You’re comfortable jumping into both the big picture strategy as well as on the ground details
• Product Management experience at an enterprise SaaS company is a plus
• Familiarity with Healthcare, care coordination, or value based care are a plus
What You Get:
• Join one of the fastest growing health tech companies in the country
•Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
•Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
•Work closely with the country’s largest and most innovative health systems
•Receive cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits
PatientPing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.