Product Manager, HL7 Integrations & Data
Senior Product Manager, HL7 Integrations & Data
PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Boston, MA that is transforming healthcare delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include hundreds of health systems, physician organizations, and post-acute care providers across the country. Our vision is bold – to build a national care coordination network that allows providers to put patients at the center of their care.
As a Product Manager, HL7 Integrations & Data you will be working closely with our engineers, product and customer integration & operations team to streamline the process of integrating with customer HL7 data feeds. You will design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that streamline the operations and integration of those customers. We’re looking for a product manager who deeply understands and can champion our internal and external customers in a complex B2B environment.
What You Will Do:
• Work collaboratively with the team and stakeholders to develop a roadmap for internal integration tools and a coherent product backlog that supports it. Continuously maintain, prioritize and iterate on this backlog.
• Be obsessive about instrumenting and understanding our workflow and systems to identify opportunities to unblock growth.
• Look for patterns in customer data feeds and translate your findings into actionable rules to improve the functionality of PatientPing’s core offerings.
• Define & implement standard quality and processing metrics to assess the health & comprehensiveness of our inbound and outbound data feeds, and work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Maintain the interface between customer-defined HL7 messages and the internal PatientPing data model, adapting it as new requirements and business opportunities arise.
• Assess candidate data feeds for inclusion into PatientPing’s offering.
What You Need:
• You have experience with processing and understanding healthcare data and HL7 data in particular.
• You have managed multiple products end-to-end, from concept to launch and operation.
• You’re familiar with iterative and agile development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
• You’re comfortable driving projects from start-to-finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines.
• You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• You’re comfortable with data-driven systems, and ideally have experience working directly with a customer operations team to support their workflow.
What You Get:
• Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities
• Have the autonomy to build something with a brilliant and enthusiastically supportive team
• Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
• Become an expert on healthcare delivery system transformation, and work closely with the country’s most innovative health systems