Enterprise Growth Director
Growth – Growth
Enterprise Growth Director
PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Boston, MA that is transforming healthcare delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include hundreds of health systems, physician organizations, and post-acute care providers across the country. Our vision is bold – to build a national care coordination network that allows providers to put patients at the center of their care.
We are actively hiring a full-time Enterprise Growth Director who will lead PatientPing's expansion into new markets. You will principally be in charge of identifying, evaluating, structuring, and selling strategic business alliances and partnerships with large anchor customers to build PatientPing’s network of community participants with a strong emphasis on large hospitals and health systems.
The ideal candidate has deep healthcare domain experience and is able to quickly understand local market forces shaping relationships between payors, providers, regional and state health information exchanges, state government agencies, and other market participants. Furthermore, successful candidates will enjoy interacting with people and building relationships, thinking creatively and intensely strategically, and closing new business opportunities. You will succeed if you are innately entrepreneurial and passionate about spreading our service, like being held accountable to hard performance goals, and have a lot of hustle.
What You Will Do:
• Be directly responsible for increasing the number of hospitals sending PatientPing their ADT feeds
• Quickly understand the ins and outs of new markets including, but not limited to, major providers and payors, relationships between players, history of competition and collaboration, payment reform initiatives underway and associated enabling technologies, maturity of adoption of value-based reimbursement and other initiatives to encourage care coordination and population health, stage and use of state health information exchange or regional health information organizations, state or federal health system transformation grant programs, and any other initiatives or market stimuli creating opportunities to build PatientPing’s Community
• Prepare and present PatientPing services to cultivate relationships with these key players to explore, structure, and close partnership opportunities that build PatientPing’s network, in particular hospitals
• Rigorously assess and collect best practices to replicate successful business and market development strategies in other geographies
What You Need:
• 8+ years of customer-facing provider/payor, HIE, or other closely-related business development, consulting, sales, or client services experience
• BA/BS degree
• Deep familiarity with public and private value-based reimbursement and health system transformation efforts underway (e.g. Medicare and commercial ACOs, private payor quality improvement programs, value-based purchasing, chronic care management/transitions of care management codes, bundled payments, etc.)
• Able to strategically engage market participants to join PatientPing Community
• Tenacious and sharp problem solver who does not shy away, but rather is motivated by seemingly intractable challenges
• Entrepreneurial, trailblazing spirit, eager to be at the forefront of health system transformation
• Persuasive and engaging communications skills, strong relationship-building skills, and a charismatic leadership style that inspires those around you
• Strong self-starter with a track record of proactively getting things done (this also means you are comfortable with ambiguity)
• Analytical and very fast learner
What You Get:
• Senior role with opportunity to shape a major pillar of PatientPing’s commercial strategy
• Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company
• Opportunity to build a team that scales
• Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
• Develop mastery by taking complete responsibility for major market growth strategies, and by doing highly purposeful work at the frontlines of patient care
• Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
• Work closely with the country’s largest and most innovative health systems
• Receive cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits
PatientPing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.