Senior Product Marketing Manager
Network Strategy – Network Strategy
Senior Product Marketing Manager
PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Boston, MA that is transforming healthcare delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include hundreds of health systems, physician organizations, and post-acute care providers nationally. Our vision is bold—to build a national care coordination network that allows providers to put patients at the center of their care.
PatientPing is a network-effect SaaS platform that serves many customer segments in the healthcare continuum: Hospitals/EDs, Post-Acute Organizations, Outpatient providers, ACOs & Payers. You will be responsible for understanding how our customers want to buy, and helping them to do so, by telling our current and prospective customers about our products, managing the product or feature launches, arming the sales channel to market and sell the product, and collaborating with our growth marketing team on our external facing collateral. You will have deep understanding of our customers and our users, be able to articulate the customer pain points and communicate clearly in their own language about the opportunities and solutions.
What Success Looks Like:
In 3 Months:
• Develop deep familiarity with core business, brand, and positioning
• Review existing messages and collateral, and learn how they’re used in growth calls. Provide objective critiques and address low-hanging fruit
In 6 Months:
• Deliver a validated inventory of customers, purchasers, and reasons-to-buy
• Complete a messaging framework & collateral refresh of all of our products
• Provide a “map to value” across our major segments, with a 12-36 month time horizon.
In 12 Months:
• Identify and launch additional segments or value props off of our core offering, leading to a 12-month forward-looking multi-million dollar ARR.
What You Need:
• You have a track record record of owning marketing strategy for products/product suites/lines of business.
• You have led go-to-market efforts for new product or capability offerings
• You have at least two years experience working in a healthcare company (Provider, Hospital, Payer, Vendor, Non-profit or related)
• You feel passionate about helping improve healthcare outcomes.
• You are able to explain complex topics in simple terms.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What Would Be A Plus:
• Deep experience in healthcare and understanding of the US healthcare reimbursement system.
• Previous experience working with product team in a SaaS company.
• Demonstrated ability to drive revenue and growth metrics.
What You Get:
• Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities
• Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
• Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
• Become an expert on healthcare delivery system transformation, and work closely with the country’s most innovative health systems
• Receive cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits
PatientPing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.