PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Boston, MA that is transforming healthcare delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include hundreds of health systems, physician organizations, and post-acute care providers across the country. Our vision is bold – to build a national care coordination network that allows providers to put patients at the center of their care.
We are actively hiring a full-time IT Engineer who wants to play a role in helping create something meaningful that will greatly impact people’s lives. PatientPing is growing rapidly and as we scale our teams need more IT assistance. The IT Engineer will work closely with all departments to ensure the smooth and secure functioning of hardware, networking, and third party services. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, curious, eager to learn how things work, and strives for excellence. This is a fantastic opportunity to scale along with one of the most innovative, cloud-based startups in the area.
• Research, resolve, and respond to all customer issues and inquiries in accordance with current standards and procedures.
• Work with hardware and software vendors on application installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Document all external and internal communications and status information into service management system ( JAMF, BitDefender, AeroHive, OneLogin).
• Provide immediate response to all escalated issues and continue to follow-up with client contact until ultimately resolved.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant service offerings and support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to client end users.
• Create and update all company asset documentation.
• Provide setup assistance for all new-hires
• Provide assistance to other areas of focus as needed.
You Will Need:
• Experience administering Mac OS and Windows Apple Mac OS advanced user and troubleshooting experience.
• Strong IT troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of computer security best practices, virus/spam remediation and ability to analyze impact of security issues on the network and appropriately escalate.
• Project management experience
• Ability to inform and advise users on computer system best practices.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Nice to Have:
• Aerohive Wifi AP’s
• JAMF Mac Management Software
• Atlassian Software
• Experience with physical access (keycard) provisioning systems
• Experience with installing, managing and troubleshooting VoIP phones
What You Get:
•Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities
•Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
•Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
•Become an expert on healthcare delivery system transformation, and work closely with
the country’s most innovative health systems
•Receive cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits