Full Stack Software Engineer
Boston, MA /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
PatientPing is an innovative care collaboration platform that reduces the cost of healthcare and improves patient outcomes by seamlessly connecting providers to coordinate patient care. The platform enables providers to collaborate on shared patients through a comprehensive suite of solutions and allows provider organizations, health plans, governments, individuals and the organizations supporting them to leverage real-time patient data to reach their shared goals of improving the efficiency of our healthcare system.
What You Will Do:
• Work closely with your team and engineering leadership to ensure the highest standards of design, implementation, performance, and security are met
• Work closely with the Product team to ensure all customer needs are met
• Design and build new features
• Maintain and extend existing features
• Anticipate and start planning the next generation of software products
What Success Looks Like:
In 3 months...
• Become familiar with the details of our business domain, development process, and codebase
• Ask questions and build healthcare industry knowledge
• Build new capabilities and enhance existing ones based on the needs of our customers
In 6 months...
• Participate in the design process
• Develop a new feature from concept to launch
• Conduct code reviews for peers
In 12 months...
• Consistently deliver on feature development expectations
• Suggest ideas for technical enhancements
• Be a strong partner to product
What You Need:
• Understanding of relational database design
• Solid grasp on SQL, both via ORMs and natively
Stuff We Use:
• ElasticSearch or other document-oriented databases
• Microservice architecture and REST APIs
• Asynchronous data pipelines using messaging frameworks such as Kafka
• AWS or other public cloud environment
What You Get:
•Join a rapidly growing company
•Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
•Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
•Work closely with the country’s largest and most innovative health systems
•Receive cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits
PatientPing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.