Senior Product Manager
Product – Product Management
Senior Product Manager
PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Boston, MA that is transforming healthcare delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include hundreds of health systems, physician organizations, and post-acute care providers across the country. Our vision is bold – to build a national care coordination network that allows providers to put patients at the center of their care.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with other product managers and our engineers, designers, and customer integration & operations teams to identify and solve operational needs related to the onboarding and administration of new and varied customer types. You will design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that streamline the operations and integration of those customers. We’re looking for a product manager who deeply understands and can champion our internal and external customers in a complex B2B environment.
What Success Looks Like:
In 3 Months:
• You understand the existing processes & tools for onboarding and administering customers to the PatientPing system.
• You are providing daily guidance to the team on short-term deliverables, while coordinating with the broader product organization to contribute to the medium- to long-term roadmap.
• You are triaging and making tradeoffs on the daily standup, balancing competing needs & interests
In 6 Months:
• Own the roadmap for your product area, working collaboratively with the team and stakeholders. Continuously maintain, prioritize and iterate on this backlog.
• Connect the roadmap with the growth and capacity plans to ensure the onboarding team can keep up with and get ahead of anticipated growth.
• Build and expand on a metrics and instrumentation framework to identify opportunities to unblock growth.
In 12 Months:
• Maintain and manage a long-term roadmap that connects to the growth plans for onboarding customers into 2020 and beyond.
What You Need:
• You have experience in a product that people use as a regular part of their daily work.
• You’re familiar with iterative and agile development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery.
• You’re comfortable driving projects from start-to-finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines.
• You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• You’re comfortable with data-driven systems, and ideally have experience working directly with a customer operations team to support their workflow.
• Product Management experience at an enterprise SaaS company is a plus
• Healthcare experience and HL7 data experience are a plus
What You Get:
• Join one of the fastest growing health-tech companies in the country
• Have the autonomy to build something with a brilliant and enthusiastically supportive team
• Learn best practices from world-class investors and advisors
• Become an expert on healthcare delivery system transformation, and work closely with the country’s most innovative health systems
• Receive cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits
PatientPing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.