Austin, TX /
Manufacturing – Supply Chain /
At Pattern Bioscience, we’re tackling antibiotic resistance, one of the biggest public health challenges of our time. We use machine learning and microfluidics to quickly recognize the bacteria causing an infection and to predict which drugs will cure the infection.
Our next milestones are to increase consumable manufacturing output in support of product development through commercialization, and to complete Instrument builds to support Clinical Trial activities. To meet those milestones, we're hiring an Inventory Specialist.
- Receiving and inventorying product and parts
- Handling outgoing shipments to labs and partners
- Interacting with the labs and Pattern’s documentation system to capture the variables for quality and historical reference
- Work in a team environment to communicate, coordinate activities, and solve problems
- Good organizational skills
- Able to perform and document basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to utilize basic Excel Spreadsheet functions (ex, filtering, sorting, equations)
- Able to work in a flexible changing environment
- Attention for detail and able to stay focused on repetitive tasks for long periods
- Drive to solve problems
- Enjoy working individually and in a group
- Be a continuous learner
- Ability to regularly lift a maximum of 25 lbs.
Education and Experience
- Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent with experience in stocking, selecting, warehouse, or retail work
- A Plus: Experience improving warehouse and material handling efficiencies
- A Plus: Experience communicating and working with vendors
- A Plus: Experience with logistics providers (FedEx, DHL, etc.)
- A Plus: Experience working in a healthcare or laboratory setting
- A Plus: Experience with NetSuite or Oracle
- Location: 9600 Great Hills Trail, Suite 160E, Austin, TX 78759
- Type of Position: Non-exempt, Hourly, Dayshift, Full Time, Full Benefits
- Rate: $20-$22/hr
- Department: Manufacturing
$20 - $22 an hour
Join us! We're excited for what you can bring to our team. Here are a few things we provide to make sure you have a great experience. Learn more about our team by visiting our website.
* Health insurance
* 401k Matching
* Paid Time Off
* The opportunity to make a global impact
To fulfill our mission and build world-changing technology, we’ve put together a diverse, multi-disciplinary top-notch team, a culture of innovation, learning, adaptability, and excellence and environment where people love coming to work.
We value diversity on our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.