Technical Support Specialist
Lehi, UT /
Customer Success /
Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking #320 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We’re looking for a Tech Support Specialist to join us in our small but growing support team in Lehi UT (though we’re all working remotely for now). We support our customers by email (tickets), phone, and screensharing sessions – and we take pride in taking care of our customers.
- Providing Level 1 support starting at 8am MT.
- Owning, investigating, and resolving technical issues.
- Escalating severe situations and any product issues.
- Following up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updating and creating help docs as needed (internal & external).
- Delivering an A+ customer experience all day, every day.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Experience providing support to B2B SaaS customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn technical skills.
- Ability to understand customer concerns and problem solve.
- Natural desire to help!
- You’re polite, friendly, and professional.
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing platform.
- Familiarity with email setup, configuration, and domain records.
- Experience working with server logs and command line.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.