Corporate Events & Trade Show Marketer
San Francisco, CA /
Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking #320 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We are searching for an enthusiastic Corporate Events & Trade Show Marketer to assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization’s image, improve customer loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. The Corporate Events & Trade Marketer will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events’ calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives.
This position will be fully remote, report directly to our Marketing Manager, and will have a high level of visibility within our organization.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Assisting with events marketing.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Handling Corporate events.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Assistance with webinars and all virtual events.
- Researching partnered webinar opportunities.
- Brainstorming industry alliances and associations to join & partner with.
- Liaising with industry alliances and associations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality, or a related field.
- 10+ years of corporate event & trade show planning.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Risk management experience.
- Experience running virtual events.
- Must be available to travel.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry.
- Event planning certification.
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.