Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking #320 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to partner with our mid-market customers to demonstrate and deliver full value from our suite of solutions. As a CSM, you’ll work directly with customers to develop strong relationships, understand their business needs, and develop short-term and long-term strategies to set them up for success with Paubox.
We take pride in taking care of our customers.
- Owning the post-sale customer journey for mid-market accounts, focusing on adding value to our customers and our company.
- Conducting regular business reviews.
- Driving product adoption, retention, expansion, and advocacy.
- Working with CS, product, and engineering teams to advocate for customers.
- Delivering an A+ customer experience all day, every day.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of account or relationship management experience.
- Experience running business reviews with executives.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn, support, and position technical products.
- Ability to understand customer experience and build relationships.
- Team player! We work together.
- You’re customer-centric, collaborative, responsive, and positive.
- Background that includes tech support and/or sales – ideally both.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Understanding of email setup, configuration, and routing.
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.