San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking #320 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to onboard new customers, running our onboarding program from setup to completion. This includes technical implementation, scheduled check-ins, wrap-up, and being responsive and helpful throughout to make sure our customers are successful with our products.
We take pride in taking care of our customers.
- Onboarding new customers of all sizes, on all Paubox products.
- Ensuring successful onboarding by defining and delivering on success metrics.
- Supporting customers through the implementation period.
- Working with Sales and Customer Success Managers to ensure smooth handoffs and handling of our customers.
- Delivering an A+ customer experience all day, every day.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of onboarding or program management experience.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Technical ability to be able to integrate Paubox solutions with existing email platforms.
- Ability to understand customer experience and success criteria.
- Team player! We work together.
- You’re customer-centric, collaborative, responsive, and positive.
- Background that also includes tech support and/or customer success.
- Understanding of email setup, configuration, and routing.
- Technical aptitude – experience with domain records, G Suite, Microsoft 365, Exchange Server configuration.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.