Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist works closely with members from our design, digital, and product marketing teams to produce compelling, cutting-edge deliverables that elevate our brand and support our go-to-market strategy.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Leads the development of compelling copy and content for a variety of marketing initiatives: websites, blog posts, case studies/whitepapers, eBooks, quizzes, emails, landing pages, social media, advertising campaigns, and additional marketing/sales collateral
- Helps to refine our brand voice/messaging and maintains consistency of our voice across all marketing efforts - both inbound and outbound
- Develops approaches to strengthen our brand and voice across content channels through creation of powerful persona-driven content
- Edits all communications to match the style and voice of our brand
- Partners with Sales, Engineering, and Product teams on creation of industry and vertical specific content
- Assists in the development of Channel personas through research, analysis, and interviews
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Two (2) to three (3) years of copywriting, editing, and proofreading experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with the ability to produce own materials (e.g., blog posts, whitepapers, emails etc.), includes understanding rules of composition and grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Demonstrated experience developing persona-focused content for a wide variety of channels and mediums (e.g., web, blogs, email, social, video, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, tactics, and processes
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. degree preferably in Communications, Journalism, English, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.