Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
The Curriculum Developer will be responsible for designing and developing curriculum for several Pax8 Sales roles. This includes creating eLearning modules for our Learning Management System and sales enablement content for all sales reps to use in their daily workflow. This role will work closely with the VP of Pax8 University, VP of Sales, and their peers within the Sales Enablement team to identify and implement training programs that support our business objectives.
The ideal candidate should have years of experience in instructional design and curriculum development and possess a passion for enabling others to be successful. They will be instrumental in evaluating the success of the sales training programs and in making recommendations for adjustments to further drive sales results including minimizing ramp times for new hires and increasing sales, business, and technical acumen across the sales organization. Must be highly motivated, self-starter, with the ability to quickly pivot with new concepts. Works independently, autonomously, and is a collaborative problem solver.
- Working alongside our training team of instructors and working closely with Pax8’s internal community of SME’s and Stakeholders, you will perform a needs assessment, and design interactive self-paced training solutions. The training modules will include presentations, product demonstrations, activities, assessments, and will provide product certification for sales colleagues.
- Work with sales enablement team members to coordinate vendor product launch content and training. Utilize and/or create content, and develop interactive self-paced courses, to be used in the learning management system for refresher training and product expertise certifications.
- Access product portals to be able to capture screenshots and screencasts and demonstrate product features as part of the curriculum.
- Ensure product-specific sales enablement content is up-to-date and consistent across multiple platforms – external Pax8 website, internal repositories, the learning management system. Examples include launch kits, playbooks, instructor-led materials, how-to guides, videos.
- Develop criteria to measure learner performance.
- Own the full content development lifecycle from learning objectives and design, through development, launch, evaluation, and maintenance. Be able to translate product/technical training requirements into an engaging eLearning curriculum that can easily be maintained through time.
- Collaborate with and maintain on-going dialogue with Sales and other key stakeholders, to ensure that education materials are current, relevant and meeting the needs of the business.
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks on the content, courseware format, and measurement criteria and make recommendations for improvement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of instructional design and curriculum development experience is required
- Expertise with Adult Learning Theory concepts is required
- Expertise with learning management systems is required
- Technical sales training or technical product training experience is preferred
- Rapid Content Development (Agile) experience is required
- Managed Service Provider business acumen is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Mastery of tools, principles, and best practices for developing technical training course materials
Required Education & Certifications:
- BA/BS in Educational Technology, Instructional System Design, Computer Science, Business Systems Management, or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with Adobe Captivate is required
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud is required