Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 2500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We are looking for a well-rounded graphic designer with broad experience in marketing communication and brand development. Our ideal candidate has a passion for design and is excited to be a part of a rapidly growing, award-winning company. In this role, you will work closely with members from our digital and product marketing teams to produce deliverables that support the Pax8 go-to-market strategy.
- Manage our evolving visual identity and design high-quality print and digital marketing collateral according to brand standards/guides
- Stay up-to-date with latest graphic design, ad design, and web design trends
- Brainstorm and contribute to discussions on digital marketing campaigns, branding strategies, and website updates
- Effectively communicate Pax8's brand identity and ensure testability of all assets
- Work with the marketing team on designs, create and organize graphic materials for all digital marketing, social media channels, web and branding needs
- Report to VP of Marketing and collaborate with multiple teams across the company
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years working in an agency or design focused company
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proficient in building HTML5 banner ads
- Experience in creating graphics for many digital marketing channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, website, and email
- Experience in creating field marketing/tradeshow materials
- Understand color theory and typography
- Interest or aptitude in technology