Product Marketing Manager
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is looking for a high caliber product marketing manager with a strong understanding of cloud technology and outstanding communication skills.
In this role, you’ll be working with our content marketing and design teams to deliver and streamline product content, marketing, and communications. You’ll be embedded within our strategic vendor partnerships to support product launches and execute marketing plans, product planning, and content development.
You should be comfortable in a start-up environment, ready to take on multiple responsibilities, and adept at organizing and leading around ambitious goals.
- Work closely with product management, sales and executives to develop & influence product strategy, GTM strategy
- Develop and deliver product GTM content including blogs, presentation decks, demos, whitepapers, webcasts/videos, customer evidence, and marketing campaign assets
- Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert to both partner and internal audiences
- Develop, gather and disseminate technical information internally and externally
- Identify thought leaders and topics - including research, information gathering, technical investigation, testing and publishing
- Understanding business and technical product requirements and constraints, and translate that input to drive strategic marketing development and planning
- Identify key customer scenarios, determine product value and prioritize areas of investment for engineering teams
- Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert to customers, partners, sellers, and analysts, regularly presenting to audiences large and small
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting, editing, and proofreading experience.
- Understanding of sales/channel requirements and communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills with the ability to produce own materials (blog posts, whitepapers, emails, etc.) including rules of composition and grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated experience developing persona-focused content for a wide variety of channels and mediums (web, blogs, email, social, video, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, tactics, and processes.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.