Internal IT Support
The Systems Administrator maintains, upgrades, and manages our software, hardware, and networks. He/she is physically present in the Denver Corporate Office and is responsible for installing and configuring software, hardware and networks; monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues; and ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Installing and configuring software and hardware
- Managing network devices and technology tools
- Setting up accounts and workstations
- Troubleshooting issues and outages
- Ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrading systems with new releases and models
- Developing expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Building and maintaining internal SharePoint site and other tools with documentation, checklists, guides, etc.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Thorough understanding of Azure AD, O365 and Exchange Online Administration Basics
- Ability to administer our Anti-SPAM system, Anti-Phishing, and Endpoint Protection systems
- Understanding of ITSM Framework
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), patch management, Cloud Software, Imaging, Windows 10, Linux, DNS, O365 ,and other tools
- Ability to create automation scripts with PowerShell and other scripting tools
- Ability to be resourceful, with problem-solving aptitude and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Professional certifications in Microsoft Cloud, Cisco, or other related credentials preferred
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.