Copywriter and Content Creation Specialist
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 2500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Content Marketing Specialist
Pax8 is looking for a high caliber creative who is obsessed with creating! Join a winning marketing team full of swag and help spread the voice of our brand throughout the industry!
As the Copywriter and Content Creation Specialist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead development of compelling copy and content for a variety of marketing initiatives: websites, blog posts, case studies/whitepapers, eBooks, quizzes, emails, landing pages, social media, advertising campaigns, and additional marketing/sales collateral.
- Help refine our brand voice/messaging and maintain consistency of our voice across all marketing efforts both inbound and outbound.
- Develop ways to strengthen our brand and voice across content channels through creation of powerful persona-driven content.
- Assist in the development of Channel personas through research, analysis, and interviews.
- Edit all communication efforts to match the style and voice of our brand
- Partner with sales, engineering, and product teams on creation of industry and vertical specific content.
- 2-3 years of experience in copywriting, editing and proofreading experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, or English or related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills with ability to produce own materials (blog posts, whitepapers, emails etc.) including rules of composition and grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated experience developing persona-focused content for a wide variety of channels and mediums (web, blogs, email, social, video, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, tactics, and processes.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.