Cloud Generation Specialist (Entry Level Sales / Demand Generation)
Pax8 is a fast growing company looking to add results-driven entry-level sales reps to our expanding sales team! We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. If you want to excel in sales, this is the perfect place.
You'll support Pax8 partners in selling Cloud Services to their end customers. You'll help assess partner and customer needs, and set appointments for our team of Cloud Solutions Advisors.
We love our partners, and our partners love us. We help them build revenue and succeed with cloud services.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Pax8 Cloud Services and identify potential new Channel Partners.
- Providing a high-level overview of Pax8 products and services and set appointments to recruit new Channel Partners to the Pax8 program.
- Set 40 qualified appointments per month.
- Schedule presentations between prospects and Pax8 Cloud Solutions Advisors using Salesforce.com.
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities.
You Should Possess the following skills
- Proven work experience as a Lead Generation Specialist, Sales Associate or similar role, or a fast learner with drive!
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Energy and desire to make numerous (70+) phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email and via telephone.
- College degree preferred or previous Lead Generation experience.
- Coachable and willing to learn.
Our culture is our number 1 priority. This will likely be the most fun you can have in an office. It's challenging, rewarding and sometimes a bit crazy. We've been rated one of the Best Places to Work by Denver Business Journal, Denver Post, Outside Magazine, and ComputerWorld Magazine. We have mountain views, ping pong, and beer & kombucha on tap.