Executive Administrative Assistant
Pax8 is looking for a new Executive Administrator to add to it's team!
As the Executive Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Broad range of administrative duties for the members of the executive team and acting in their behalf in verbal and written communication.
- Relieves the Executive staff of details so that they can perform other responsibilities of their positions.
- Helps in the management of their offices, acts as liaison between staff members, job candidates, and the general public.
- Supports members of the Executive team as needed.
- Displays leadership skills to other administrative staff by demonstrating a high standard of customer service skills and conveying a professional, yet friendly demeanor.
- Critical thinking and interpersonal skills are a must, as well as flexibility in job hours in order to perform certain tasks effectively and within occasional tight time constraints.
- 1-3 years as an Executive Secretary/Administrative Assistant
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and a self-starter
- Must have excellent record keeping skills
- Event planning/coordination experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.