The Graphic Designer works closely with members from our digital and product marketing teams to produce deliverables that support our go-to-market strategy.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Manage our evolving visual identity and design high-quality print and digital marketing collateral according to brand standards/guides
- Create and organize graphic materials for digital marketing, social media channels, web, field, and branding needs
- Effectively communicate our brand identity and ensure testability of all assets
- Brainstorm and contribute to discussions on digital marketing campaigns, branding strategies, merchandise, and web properties
- Stay current with latest graphic design, ad design, and web design trends
- At least three (3) years’ experience in an agency or design focused company
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Proficient in video editing and the creation of motion graphics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in building HTML5 banner ads
- Experience in creating graphics for many digital marketing channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, website, and email
- Experience in creating field marketing/tradeshow materials
- Understanding of color theory and typography
- Passion for design and excitement to be a part of a rapidly growing, award-winning company
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study; or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.