Pax8 is one of the fastest growing companies in Denver, and we were ranked #68 on the Inc 500 fastest growing list. Let that set in! In the last year we have more than doubled in size and we aren't slowing down.
As the Internal Recruiter, you will report to the Recruiting Manager to set the recruiting strategy and manage recruiting performance for all departments within Pax8. You will play an integral role in ensuring consistent recruiting & hiring processes in support of a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Build and nurture excellent business relationships with the internal clients, vendors and recruiting partners.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of recruitment processes and the implementation of recruitment technology and innovation.
- Collaborate with internal customers for the achievement of service standards and priorities.
- Meet regularly with internal clients to evaluate recruiting services
- Provide regular feedback to Recruiting Manager and internal clients to ensure to service gaps are identified and promptly resolved.
- Acts as a point of contact for hiring managers
- Partner with Recruiting Manager to keep current with recruiting trends and implement appropriate best practices organizationally.
- Ensure recruiting process complies with legal requirements and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years of progressive recruiting experience
- Broad demonstrated knowledge and understanding of corporate recruiting processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who can prioritize activities to achieve results in a rapid growth, changing business environment
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into recruiting priorities, strategies and plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and leadership
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to effectively work and collaborate across departments and levels with a service mindset
- Ability to grasp complex ideas and change direction quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for service excellence
- Excellent time management skills