Product Operations Analyst
The Product Operations Analyst performs ongoing support of vendor products and processes, with a commitment to creating the best possible Wingman Experience for external partners and internal teams. He/she manages daily requests related to product information, pricing, process, and ordering/provisioning issues.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Serves as a primary escalation point for internal teams on issues related to vendors, products, and processes
- Troubleshoots ordering and provisioning issues identified by Sales, Service Delivery, and our Partners
- Partners with Product Launch team to learn and understand new product features, dependencies, and quote-to-cash processes in order to effectively troubleshoot product issues in the future
- Captures requirements and success criteria for platform updates related to order-to-cash processes; shares requirements and criteria with Dev team through Wrike; meets with Product Operations Leadership to establish priority of Dev updates
- Identifies areas for process improvement and automation in the Pax8 Portal
- Performs audits of and makes updates to the internal SharePoint site and Knowledge base to ensure all information is accurate
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and external vendors to understand process challenges, and enacts process improvements or partners with others to have them enacted
- Participates in backlog grooming sessions to effectively prioritize team projects and platform tickets
- Participates and provides feedback in post-launch retrospectives
- Participates in weekly alignment meetings to identify product and process pain points, brainstorm with others, and propose or create potential solutions
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while operating with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Previous experience with business or product operations and IT channel a plus
- One (1) to two (2) years’ previous work experiencein project management, business analysis, or IT channel
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.