Integrated Campaign Coordinator
The Integrated Campaign Coordinator executes digital marketing campaigns on various platforms and ensures they run as expected. He/she launches, monitors, measures, and evaluates success of digital campaigns and summarizes monthly results.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Uses web analytics to monitor and evaluate digital campaigns as they run; measures the success of campaigns once completed and summarizes results on a monthly basis
- Processes inbound leads and provides them to Marketing Operations
- Tracks social media advertising budget – actual vs planned spend
- Manages relationships with digital media platform vendors and ensures platforms perform and execute campaigns as expected
- Executes new digital campaigns through social media platforms
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least 12 months’ marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience with Marketo (or related CRM system) and Salesforce
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.