Office 365 Deployment Engineer / Office 365 Systems Engineer
Pax8 is seeking an Office 365 Deployment Engineer who is a self-motivated technology professional who can understand the customer need and is able communicate the technology to the customer. This person will be primary technical lead on multiple projects at once and work with a project manager to ensure that the projects continue on scope and schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Ability to analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions.
- Must be able to lead technical meetings, discussions and training.
- Design and implement Office 365, security policies and related technologies including but not limited to, Exchange Online, Exchange Server, SharePoint, Active Directory
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on Office365, Exchange or SharePoint projects and issues with accountability for the outcome of those projects and issues.
- Provide network analysis, testing Bandwidth validation for Skype for Business Online or Teams services.
- Set up multi-factor authentication.
- Change management approval process and create supporting documentation.
- Contribute to knowledge base - helpdesk documentation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with Office 365 deployment and migration from different sources (hosted Exchange or On-premises Exchange).
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting these platforms: Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Mail-flow and Connectors, Outlook client configuration, PowerShell, SMTP.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, develop workflows and processes for operation team, and automate processes
- 2 or more years of experience with Office 365 administration and migrations
- Expert skills in managing and administering Office 365 (user provisioning / de-provisioning, permissions, access, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for Office 365, Office 365 ProPlus, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and other Office 365 products
- Exceptional customer support and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of IT experience are required.
- Write and maintain custom PowerShell scripts to remediate any open issues to support users
- Create service requests as needed for Microsoft Premier Support
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Office 365 is a plus.
- Microsoft 365 knowledge or certifications is a plus.
- SharePoint Migration experience is a plus.
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.