Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for conducting extensive analysis and reporting on sales related metrics, such as daily/month quota attainment reporting, churn/downgrades, and ad-hoc operational reporting. He/she works extensively with tools such as Excel, Salesforce, Wrike, and our own Pax8 Portal.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Synthesizes data from multiple sources to generate reporting and analysis that provides value to the Sales organization and to senior management
- Provides guidance and education to the Sales team on processes, policies, and tools
- Represents the needs of the sales organization to non-sales-oriented teams and vice versa
- Tracks and delivers customer specific pricing according to Deal Desk policies
- Maintains and improves sales support tools, quota calculators, and internal processes
- Actively anticipates and collaborates to solve for operational adjustments as the Sales organization grows and takes on new objectives
- Works closely with the Sales team to understand current and future business needs; ensures that processes and operational structures promote positive sales workflows rather than wasteful workarounds
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in software sales, operations analysis, planning/forecasting, financial analysis, or statistical analysis
- Two (2) years of experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent listening skills with high EQ and excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, functions, macros, charts, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in learning disparate systems, identifying paths to improvement, and delivering improved outcomes
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Dynamic, cross-functional thinking and ability to pay attention to detail
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.