Partner Solutions Engineer (associate level)
The Partner Solution Engineer plays an essential role in driving broad adoption of the Pax8 Technology Stack (STAX), enhancing Partner adoption of new products and services, identifying additional revenue opportunities and delivering a superior Pax8 Partner experience. In collaboration with Pax8 Cloud Solution Advisors, the Partner Engineer engages partners with pre sales product demonstrations and post sale technical implementations.
- Provide Partner training and assistance with the Pax8 Command Console.
- Perform technical presentations and service demonstrations.
- Provide product and service implementation assistance and support.
- Implement Professional Services Automation tool integrations for Partners.
- Maintain subject matter expertise for assigned Pax8 STAX Products and Services.
- Liaising with Pax8 Vendors, Sales, Operations and other internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of Cloud Vendors, the IT Channel and the competitive landscape
- Promote Infrastructure as a Service, Professional Services and other revenue generating opportunities.
Core Skills and Requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to understand and convey technical concepts and information to partners, customers and sales representatives.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A high level of business acumen, time management and prioritization skills
- A team player accountable for results
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.