As part of the engineering team, the Technical Writer owns the creation and continuous improvement of our training and support documentation. He/she translates technical details and software features into plain English in written content, videos, and diagrammatic representations for multiple personas.
- Developing a documentation methodology, templates, and standards
- Creating and publishing internal and client-facing training documentation, including quick reference guides, release notes, videos, and other support documentation relating to the Pax8 platform
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of content – ensuring that all formats are kept current as updates are deployed to the platform
- Analyzing documents to maintain continuity of content style
Ideal Skills and Experience
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a related field
- Proven experience writing and editing content - ideally in the context of education, or training and support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate information and ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Agile Software Development is nice to have
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Markdown is nice to have
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.