Director of Human Resources
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
As the Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for ensuring that the entire employee journey, from attraction through exit, is executed in a manner that enables Pax8 to hold its position as one of the best places to work. This includes effectively handling employee relations, creating transparency and employee engagement through a well-executed communication strategy and collecting and evaluating employee feedback to continually enhance the employee experience.
Operationally, you will be responsible for executing accurate and timely compliance with regulations, managing budgets and overseeing our HR and performance management systems.
You will need to bring a strong set of interpersonal and communication skills that align and support our culture, growing and developing your team of HR and Talent Acquisition professionals and evolving the department with the expansion of the company. This position will report to the Chief People Officer.
- Create and implement operational policies that keep pace with our growth while supporting our need to remain agile
- Respond to questions, complaints and requests for guidance from employees and managers in a timely and professional manner
- Partner with the Pax8 University team to deliver an exceptional new hire on-boarding experience and co-facilitate New Manager training
- Oversee and drive initiatives that attract new talent and that develops our employees for future roles within the organization, such as mentoring, job shadowing and internship programs
- Partner with the Talent Rewards Director to ensure that we are staying competitive with compensation and benefits
- Hire, manage and develop your HR and Talent Acquisition team
- Execute and evaluate results of employee surveys to ensure that our employee base is engaged and satisfied; create new programs based on survey feedback to continually drive the improvement in employee satisfaction
- Continually drive to improve our HR key performance indicators; deliver accurate and timely data to the CPO on HR key performance indicators
- Ensure that Pax8 remains compliant with all employment regulations
- Create and execute an effective communication and marketing strategy to ensure that our employees are aware of the opportunities and benefits that are available to them
- Identify, implement and manage new HCM and Performance Management systems that provide superior end-user experiences and adoption
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field; PHR or SHRM certification
- 10+ years of experience in human resources department; 5+ years of experience in a HR leadership position
- High ethical standards
- Business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- The ability to make sound decisions that balance the needs of our employees, managers and the company
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Knowledge of employment regulations and legislation
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and practices