Systems Business Analyst
The Systems Business Analyst helps us reach our aggressive product development goals. He/she is responsible for gathering and translating systems requirements from cross-functional stakeholders to our team of Software Engineers. The Analyst is also responsible for managing sprints through the software development lifecycle.
- Distilling and documenting what needs to be done to the Pax8 platform based on brainstorms, feedback sessions, written functionality requests, and bug reports
- Communicating with and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders on what needs to be done
- Understanding and reconciling long-term vision and day-to-day requirements of the Pax8 platform
- Working closely with stakeholders to gather, refine, and clearly document requirements
- Acting as liaison between internal stakeholders, vendors, users, and software engineers
- Effectively communicating functional and technical requirements to cross-functional team members and management
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Ensuring that solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Communicating new feature releases and system functionality to stakeholders through multiple vehicles
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in Business Analysis or a related field
- Previous experience leading and supporting successful projects
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
- Ability to manage competing resources and priorities
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to distill key ideas out of brainstorming sessions
- A team player accountable for results
- Previous experience with Agile/Scrum Software Development is required
- Experience with Wrike, SQL, PowerBI, Salesforce, and Keynote is nice to have
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.